Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Follow-up on the "candu"... the hottest topic currently on debate!

Well what can I say, we are all susceptible to all the 3 "candu" as we've been doing so for the past generations. It's time we wake up from our dream and start living in the reality. The govt can't always "spoon feed us with everything". We can't always take things for granted as we always do. Same goes to all the "officials" out there. We are trained since young to be able to answer every single actions to our conscience but does anyone ever do that anymore? Where are all the basic morale values we learned during our school days? Hand them back to our school teachers, i guess rite? Let me tell you this, if we continue to do so without regards on paying serious attention towards the 3 "candu, yeah no doubt we'll be paid one day with a "deserved punishment". I do believe in "action and reaction". Remember the matrix part II movie? Of course, I'm not referring to the movie but in the context I'm more of talking about "trials and tribulations"... sounds familiar to most of you? It always used as the title of a famous drama or most of the famous one will revolve around these 3 famous litle words. Last but not least, Beware of it!

No comments: