Thursday, November 30, 2006

BMW…

A car beyond my touch,
A brand that command status,
No regret owning her I can vouch,
She can easily speed faster than a Lotus,

A misconception among youngster,
BMW is equivalent to Bring More Woman,
The best of its class is the Z4 roadster,
Girls shouting in awe to meet the driver man,

Known to bring the Sheer Driving Pleasure,
Won many accolades for its supremacy,
A driving experience not to be forgotten but treasure,
Even his closest competitor fall without mercy,

Day dreaming I may seem,
Unknown that it may never happen,
To dream to make my self-esteem,
To make miracle and see through the dampen,

Dream will not bring me closer,
But hard work and sheer determination may,
The choice is up to me either to be an owner or poser,
As for now, I can only focus and pray,

Hoping that one day the dream can become reality,
Converting a WIRA to BMW maybe a very impossible task,
Sometimes you need to do the impossible and go beyond commonality,
Continue with the impossible and never stop and ask!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a future in becoming a rapper. Hahahaha!

eddY said...

thks KY. will keep tt in mind. i kind of luv rapping... does tt in the k-oke... but still lackin alot... eheheh...

Anonymous said...

phewoh....bmw poem~~~

laymank said...

BMW, my dream car....

eddY said...

blurrp: finally u came alive... good! good! ehehehe...

laymank: my "dream" car 2!!!