Have you ever wondered or reacted out of your ordinary self that may have caused dearly. I did and I think this is not my first. Sometimes, I just over-reacted or overdo some of the stuff which I don’t mean to. Sighed…I think that’s something that required my full attention before it become part of me. Yeah, it can be quite ugly and made me another person that me myself unknown of. That my friend, is the evil side of me. Sad to say it’s also my weaknesses and if I don’t start to work on it, it could be my downfall one of these days. Hmmm… looks like I need to inject more good into my mind and try to think positively and wholly rather than negatively and selfishly. One of the best example I could think off was went I over-reacted during a friendly game of sports. In conclusion, the essence of a game is not about winning but it’s about sportsmanship and the joy you see and feel from each of the faces of the players on board. If one were to concentrate too much of their strength and energy on just winning and forgetting about the “joy” then he/she is making a silly and big mistake. Yeah, I do agree we need to show off or trying to be competitive at times but all these need to be done in a proper and delightful manner so that all parties involved can gracefully accept and appreciate it. Sighed… yet another mistake added to my already full lists of “error” which required fixing on my side. Nevertheless, I would never give up in improving and fixing those errors caused I believe that one of these days, I’ll be able to master and self-victory will so be so much closer. Personal attainment of the highest! Basically, it’s part of learning and growing up… it’s something all of us need to go through so that we can evolve ourselves to become a better person overall and being love by everyone… That’s what I called personal success… If one can achieved such a great feast, no doubt whatever challenges imposed on them will be just minor. Asking myself now, when would I be able to reach such a level, I personally not sure…Can’t be sure also even I might not even reached there after I’ve left for the netherworld but I think I can be sure of one thing that is, I’m definitely learning and improving myself each day! Keep it up I tell myself…!!! J
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment