Tuesday, May 11, 2010
...thoughts...
It’s been a while since I wrote my last post. I admit I haven’t really been myself lately. There were many situations that I’ve come across and have to learn along the way. Sometimes I just wish life could be as “simple” as that but in reality it’s not. Never felt so defeated or defenceless for some time. Maybe I was just too comfortable in my own comfort zone till I’ve forgotten that there is a big world out there with many more great challenges waiting to be taken on. Me being me will always try to take on those challenges and if possible double them up. But guessed what, sometimes machines do breakdown guessed the same goes for human. I hope by just going for some breaths won’t make me much of less capable and more fragile. Really, still couldn’t believe it that there were so many instances that almost tested me to the core. Perhaps for some, these are just trivial matters. Hmmm... Maybe it’s really time for me to outgrown myself and become the real “man” I’m supposed to be. By facing each problem with great anticipation, wisdom and patient. They said a “real man” is not measured by how much he knows or owns but by how well he could perceived and solved things that presented to him with great minds and considering all the possible consequences and outcomes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment