Friday, April 03, 2009

Updates...

Haven't been into blogging for ages... I guessed there are too many things that come into my life that requires and able to gain more attention than my own blog. Maybe, it's because age is catching up and i'm unable to live up to it hence always find time is the missing piece in my life. Always wanted to have more time for more things. But I guess, if I continue to do so, this will never end caused 10 years down the road, the same thing will happen again with the same excuse given. Hence, I hope and trying to put a fullstop to this and will do my best to take control of my time. Instead of being controlled by the time, I think I should be managing the time itself. Easier to say than done... Hehehe...

Guess it's not much an update but some grouses I have about myself and life... Anyway, either way, Life still move on whether I like it or not... So better start to take control now!!!:D

No comments: